Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Trip to Tennessee

Daddy and Mommy took me to Tennessee 'cause Daddy went there for work. This is me and Uncle Johnny. I wanted to go swimming at the hotel, but he just wanted to gawk at my cuteness. (Photo used by permission from John W. Dineed)

Here's where Elvis lived. The locals call it Graceland. There's a lot of room inside.

Here's a swing set that his daughter Lisa Marie used. Mommy says it looks just like the one that Great Grandma used to have at her house.

Elvis had a lot of cars. I thought kings were supposed to ride in carriages. I don't think this guy has ever seen cars before 'cause he was really excited to be there.

This one's supposed to be famous or something. They call it his pink Caddy Lack. I guess he wasn't very good at golf.



We even got to ride in one. Actually, it was just a booth at a restaurant that looked like a car, but don't tell Mommy and Daddy.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I love your clever humor, Haelley!

Amy said...

Looks like "Uncle Johnny' is smitten!

momawake said...

Yippy! New pictures of Haelley! and JW!

Thanks.
Ann

Mom to Anyone said...

Thanks for taking me along for the ride. I enjoyed the excursion!