Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Many Hair Styles of Haelley Erin




















This is after wearing a ponytail, it was pretty cute and, I think, a relief to Haelley.




















She did this all by herself. This is her with no hair!




















And this is her with no head. Peek-a-boo Miss Haelley!















The following pictures were taken on the 24th, the most recent ones. Looking at them, these are really Miss Haelley with all of her personality. I think that I will post these pictures without much comment, they really say it all.





























3 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

Wow! Miss Haelley has changed since November. She's sitting up so straight and strong and sporting two teeth! I love the hair. I love the smile. I love the girl!

momawake said...

I love it when there are updates to your blog. Haelley is adorable!

Mom said...

Thanks for giving us an update. I love your commentary.