Friday, March 21, 2008

For Grandma

I know that Grandma has been missing Haelley, so I plan to just post a ton of videos and pictures right now, not much talking. She is growing so fast, it's hard to imagine that all of you haven't seen her in so long. She is crawling pulling up to things and walking around the furniture. She babbles on and on about "mamamama," and "Babababa." Seems to be over her ear infection, but she is teething and that's been harder this time. She is working on her fifth tooth. She is a lot of fun, though very stubborn (who in the world did she get that from?)







4 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

Looks like Haelley is well on her way to possessing a stout and merry heart. Thank you, thank you for new and abundant installment. Kisses and hugs!

momawake said...

Her hair is so cute on top of her head!

shearfam said...

She is pretty good about not touching her ponytails, she doesn't really like me putting them in, though. Her hair is getting long enough that it gets in her eyes, so we've been putting it up very frequently.

Mom to Anyone said...

I wanted a Haelley fix so I looked at some pics/videos again. (Who knows how many times I've done that?!) Anyway, I think Miss Haelley can look at me out of the corner of her eye anytime! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl!