Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Henry Doorly Zoo


The famous bronze lions at the zoo. You just have to get your picture with them.


She actually looked pretty comfortable, would you call her the Alpha Gorilla?

This one is for Michael. He likes the white tigers best


Haelley didn't know what to make of the porcupine. He looks so fluffy, you want to pet him, but I've heard that's highly unadvisable.
This is the only appropriate picture we got of the bear. The rest of the time he spent peeing in our faces.

I think she's had a little too much of the zoo.

This is one of those pictures that makes my heart hurt. I never knew I could love someone so much it feels as if your heart will break.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww, looks like Haelley enjoyed the zoo. LOL about the porcupine. I think petting it would be rather painful. (Isn't there an old saying about petting a porcupine? Maybe I'm getting it confused with something else...)