Saturday, December 20, 2008

Typical Haelley


Ok ladies and gentlemen, this is a very rare thing. These photos are actually brand new from this morning (don't get used to it). She loves to take her sleeper off before I get her out of bed. But, as you can see in the next picture, she had been distracted.

She big into organizing so I guessed she was doing one of two things. One, she was piling her bedding up to make an escape route, or two, she was simply organizing.

I have found her sucking her thumb more and more frequently, I think it's a "bored" thing.

She is learning to smile for the camera. This is one of the rare moments when that command actually worked

Another example of "organizing." After the job was finished she just sat there and sucked her thumb.

She loves it when I do laundry, it's an opportunity for a cruise ship.

Or, possibly a bed. This one had started out with the thumb sucking too, but she started hamming it up as soon as I got the camera.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You all have such wonderful imaginations and fun.

Mom to Anyone said...

I love the pictures. Absolutely love them! Haelley is a bright, fun, full of life little girl. Am excited to see all four of you soon!