Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pitch-In at the Park


This was as Haelley was winding down watching the kickball game. It was so much fun, we haven't done this kind of thing in years. I laughed soooo much, it was a lot of fun to watch the grown-ups act like kids.

She finally succumbed towards the end of the game, she slept for a while, so she must've been really worn out.

I feel terrible, this was the only kick of Michael's that I recorded and it was definitely his worst one. It was so much fun to watch him play, he even did a back-flip (That I didn't get to see because I was shooting my mouth off). I saw him when he landed on his head, but he managed to get to "Home" for a home run. Typical athletic self, it makes me sick.

I thought Mom would appreciate seeing her other daughter in action. (She only played because they made her). She was a very valuable draft, though.


Truman knew exactly what to do which is more than
I can say about some of the little kickers. Benjamin was all gung-ho, but he completely missed third base. Michael picked him up to point him toward third base and he was running in mid-air. He then ran all the way past third base instead of going home. It was so funny!

2 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

Haelley is soooo cute. (I know you hear that all the time, but it's true.) That first picture of her is a great one!

What a blast the game must have been. I had a good time just watching under 2 min. of video=) (Who's the guy in the orange shirt?)

The Boring One said...

The guy in the orange shirt is Philip, Starla's fiance. :-)