Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Videos


This video is not for the weak of stomach. I also want to say that I had nothing to do with it, Daddy-Man was the encourager, not me. He had spilled his tea on the floor and Haelley decided to clean it up.



I suppose every parent has pictures or a video of this, but it was a lot of fun. I don't know how to describe her to everyone, she is so close to my heart. She is growing so fast. Giving kisses and clapping and cheering for everything and everyone is on the top of her to-do list.
This was the greatest. John and Joshua came over to hang out while Josh was here and this was the result. She likes both of them a lot but the combination of the two took her over the edge of sanity.

7 comments:

momawake said...

Great videos! She's so cute.

Mom said...

We have been waiting a long time for this pleasure. thanks for sharing. Miss you all!

Mom to Anyone said...

Wish I could watch over and over, but I still am not able to view on my computer. I just might have to sneak a peak when I'm at the library again=)

Amy said...

Oh my, Miss Haelley is destined to become a comedian! The spaghetti one was adorable...the tea one was hilarious and the last one was hilarious too.

Mom to Anyone said...

Tell Haebers that if her uncles were not impressed it wasn't because she lacked effort=)

Dad to anyone said...

you know you could just let her drink out of a cup....NOT that would be to civil.....LOL

shearfam said...

Oh, you know, she needs to learn to be humble... Cups are for grown-ups :)