Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day


The holiday couldn't have started better for Bethy. We discovered a luna moth parked on the wall right outside our apartment door.

Here's uncle John sharing some highly-coveted quality time with Haellers.

Mom dominated the cornhole competetion. She's even taking it easy on 'em.

Caleb had to put everything into it. This was his signature toss, every one identical.

Haelley can never get enough of swing time.

Haelley's never eaten rabbit before, but she loved them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't understand the luna moth part at first but then I remember...Elizabeth likes bugs, right? Or luna moths anyway. :-) I remember Grandma mentioning it when we saw a moth in Hawaii.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Sorry, had a problem with the other. I was just wanting to let you all know i'm on here now.

Congrates again,
I'm just so happy.

Leslie