Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Washington Trip


The beginning. The poor girl was sick most of the trip and wasn't in the best of spirits. I don't know what we would have done if we hadn't brought her blanket and picked up a substitute Eeyore on the way.

I think that this was the only smile that Michael received from Jason the entire trip. It was pretty sweet though. He had just finished his bottle and was pretty happy.

Michael took this picture in Utah, I think. I really liked it, the mountains were so pretty!

This picture is sooooo special. Great-Grandpa had to endure the thumb-sucking in this picture, but otherwise, she did good. It was great to get to see them, they are still very much like I remember them and it was a lot of fun to spend time with them.

We played in Great-Grandma's backyard several times to give Haelley some space. She loved being outside!

She was a little unsure of the rough texture, but it was fun to be up so high.

Smile!

Grandpa was very disturb by the sorry state of the new generation of youngster. Here he was ridiculing the behaviors of gangsters and anybody on "MTV". He even "busted a move" that I may upload later.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the picture of Jason! The pictures of Haelley in the tree are cute too. :-)
p.s. What size is Haelley wearing now?