Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random Pics


This first picture is the face of obedience. We had the battle of the year today. I could cry just thinking about it now. It started out as fun, we were taking pictures. Then she got upset and refused to obey the command to look at the camera. This was the final result ten minutes later. As you can see, she is looking at the camera. Ah, my girl, I love you more than life itself. Your soul is my mission!

Not to be outdone by Brennan's cool outfit, Haelley jumped up to participate. Note the hair static.

This was Brennan's first game of Texas Hold 'Em. Mommy came in second to Austin, who is just too stinkin good.

At the Park. He usually is a spoil sport when we are outside, but this is a relatively happy face.

My two boys. I love this picture.

Fun at the park. This is the new dock they built by the lake at Hayswood, it's pretty nice.

For those of you who care about the future of UK basketball, this was Brennan's tribute to "Coach Cal" the new leader of the basketball team. Now if they could only make it to the tournament next year...

2 comments:

Mom said...

The pictures really help to get acquainted with Brennan and Haelley.

Mom to Anyone said...

I love it all! Can't get over how big Brennan is. Well fed butterball, he is! I am very anxious to see The Girl in a few weeks!